The Leigha Marina's Penguins puzzle is a 30-piece puzzle that features a scene from the famous nursery rhyme song "Once I Caught A Fish Alive." Perfect for toddlers and young children, the puzzle features large pieces and rounded corners for safety and ease of use. Made with laminated chipboard and measuring 14" x 11" (35.6 x 28cm), this puzzle has a reference photo for problem-solving and is packaged in a box for easy storage.
- Material: laminated chipboard
- One size: 30-piece puzzle - 14" x 11" (35.6 x 28cm)
- Rounded corners
- Comes in a box with a reference photo
- Made for kids: Large puzzle pieces with rounded corners are great for children to play withBox with the puzzle design:
- No guesswork: Check the reference picture to assemble your puzzle correctly
- Chipboard pieces: Sturdy, yet light - the puzzle pieces are made from chipboard to endure multiple times of assembly
- Vibrant colors: The latest printing techniques provide bright and crisp colors matching your craziest designs
Wipe the dirt or dust off gently with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.